Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! Enjoy!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Adventure Begins....

Deklan and I dropped Andrew off at the Colorado Springs Airport today. We spent the week with him there and made it back home today. Andrew will be in Kuait for 4 months. It still doesn't seem like reality yet but I imagine it will pretty soon! I am emotionally exhausted but I'm also feeling good about our situation. I have a peace about it and I know that comes from our Heavenly Father. I will definitly be relying heavily on Him for the next few months for strength and guidance!

On a happier note, I am so excited to announce that I have a new position at the nursing facility I work at! I was working 2pm-10pm which I was dreading because it is so hard to get a sitter for those hours! I got the phone call from the Staff Development Coordinator while we were in the springs! My new hours will be something like 10am-4pm. I don't know all the details yet. I go in on Monday for training and to talk to the Administrator about her expectations! I am so relieved! Everything seems to be working out for the best. I don't know why I worry so much!

I am lucky to have my parents and close friends in town! They will be helping me with Deklan while I am at work. Before I was a mom, I baby sat a lot! The parents would use to tell me that it was nice to know their kids were in good hands while they were away. I never truly understood that statement until now!

No comments:

Post a Comment